We are excited to announce we are growing the Mashu team and are looking for a Production Assistant. The job role is based in Athens, Greece. We are looking for a candidate to work closely with our local manufacturing partners and suppliers. Candidate must speak fluent Greek & English and have a minimum 2 year experience in a similar role. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meet our new Mashu member! (This is a full-time position)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We are looking for a Candidate who can work closely with our manufactures, suppliers and artisans. Whilst also conducting research into new partners and artisans.
- Visiting Artisans and factories during production and sampling.
- Manage studio packing and shipping logistics
- -Creation of tech packs, organisation of production
- Assist in Quality Control
- Ensure deadlines are met with manufacturers and artisans during production and sampling
- Ongoing research into ethically sourced and produced materials and components to encourage constant improvement of our supply chain.
- -Collectively ensure that the studio, patterns, materials and archive samples are maintained and kept organised.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of handbag manufacturing. This position will require the planning and management of accessory production of orders from sampling and trialing through to the production and packing of the orders. This includes working with manufacturers and suppliers directly.
- The position requires handbag construction knowledge and use of relevant terminology when communicating with manufacturers.
- Will be required to manage projects and multiple relationships with suppliers, clients and manufacturing partners based in Greece. Time management, project planning and communication are important to ensure delivery deadlines.
- Willing and open attitude towards problem solving and taking initiative if something doesn’t go as planned.
- Able to work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign software working with Gmail, Google Drive and Dropbox filing.
- Being part of the Mashu team requires daily versatility. Our team is required to assist and support each other in different areas of the business outside of their main job role. e.g. this may include working on range design development, content creation, press loan management, packaging orders or research creation.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
To Apply please email us on email@example.com with your CV and introduce yourself!